Original Work Available
Any painting, drawing or sculpture listed in my portfolio that does not include "(Sold)" in the description is available to purchase. Many of these are also included in the "Original art" Shop tab, where you can find the price, delivery and payment options. Please email me below for inquiries or any further questions about purchasing an original piece.
There is an option to purchase a personalized piece. This involves having your own piece of artwork created by myself (Kylie Haveron), with your preferred medium, style, size, etc. I have completed many personalized work, and would love to discuss one-on-one to create a meaningful piece designed specifically for you. A personalized piece also makes a special and unique gift for a family member, significant other, or friend.
Designing a Decorative Piece
Do you have a wall in your home that needs to be decorated? Are you looking for a painting with a specific size or colour palette to match the space? Look no further. I (Kylie Haveron), will create a piece designed specifically for that area in your home. By visiting the space, and discussing one-on-one with you, I will design a painting or drawing that:
1. fits the space perfectly.
2. includes colours that match the colour palette of the room.
3. contains your preferred imagery.
Abstract Paint Night
Plan an in home paint night facilitated by myself. A paint night in the comfort of your own home is a great idea for any event or party! It is also not just any paint night... I will guide you through the steps to create an abstract portrait. It can be hard to let loose when painting, but this exercise pushes you to be creative, have fun, and start painting like a true abstract artist.
Things to know:
1. There must be a minimum of 6 people included in the paint night.
2. This exercise is recommended for age 12 and up.
3. The paint night takes around 2-3 hours.
4. All the materials (paint, canvases, paint brushes, palettes, paper towel, table cloths and cups) are provided by me. I will need around 15-20 minutes to set up.
5. After the paint night, I will clean up the mess (which means you don't have to- wahoo). All I ask is to use a sink to clean the brushes and palettes before I pack them up.
6. The price varies from 25-30 dollars per person depending on how many people join. Based on the final number, there will be a down payment once the date is confirmed.
7. We can discuss a time and place that works best... just send me an email below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to purchase any work that is available on the website, a personalized piece, decorative piece, or to plan a paint night. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have!